Family & Marital Law Call Us Today 561-995-5960


Florida law allows for the modification of child support, parenting plans or, in some cases, alimony. However, in order to get a family law court to grant your motion to modify child support, a parenting plan or an alimony order, you will need to prove that a substantial change in circumstances — as well as other factors — have occurred in your case (i.e. salary changes, changes in the needs of the child, and changes in health).



The Law Offices of Laura S. Blackman, P.A., concentrate primarily in the practice of family law in Boca Raton, Fla.
Our services include: alimony, child support, child custody, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, and modifications.
Please read our Privacy Policy, Legal Disclaimer, and Terms Of Service prior to using this website.

© 2010 - 2018. The Law Offices of Laura S. Blackman, P.A. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this website may be reproduced, redistributed, retransmitted, or otherwise copied without written consent.
Use of this website in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. Such agreements must be in writing.
Our office focuses on Divorce and Family Law.